- We accept returns for store credit of unused products within 7 business days of receipt of your order.
- Returned products must have its original packaging and an uncut hangtag. Each returned item must not show any sign of use, wear and tear, marks/scratches, alterations, or any kind of damage. We reserve the right to reject any returned items with personal contents left inside the product as it could indicate signs of use.
- Sale items are non-returnable unless otherwise noted.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for the return/exchange. If your product is defective, please take a clear photo of the defective product and attach it to your email as reference.
- We will contact you within 3 business days with further instructions.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
- If you are approved, then your return will be processed and you will receive store credit.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds.
- If you haven’t received store credit yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We only replace items for manufacturing defects, which does not include any damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, improper care, negligence, accident, or transport damage (for example by airlines). If you have any warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, store credit will be emailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send store credit to the gift giver and the gift giver will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
1700 S. Wilmington Ave.
Compton, CA 90220
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive store credit and return shipping was not prepaid, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your store credit.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.